At United Nations from 11 to 15 December 2023 - Week full (...)
A One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to Change the World
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 51/361 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 3/361 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 74/361 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 2/361 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 153/361 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 153/361 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 56/361 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 152/361 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 151/361 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 120/361 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 154/361 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 152/361 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 41/361 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 74/361 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 156/361 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 152/361 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 113/361 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 216/361 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 154/361 December 5: World Soil Day
- 152/361 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 52/361 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 74/361 January 24th : International Education Day
- 220/361 June 5: World Environment Day
- 361/361 UN, Geneva
- 361/361 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 1/361 Açores routard
- 1/361 Baleines Açores
- 2/361 Baleines Tadoussac
- 1/361 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 1/361 Mammifères Marins
- 1/361 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 1/361 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 1/361 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 1/361 Offre Emploi Drones
- 1/361 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 1/361 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 1/361 Recherche Scientifique
- 1/361 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 1/361 Vacances Açores Famille
- 1/361 Vacances avec les baleines
- 1/361 Vacances carnaval
- 1/361 Vacances de ski
- 1/361 Vacances Découverte
- 1/361 Vacances février
- 1/361 Vacances Insolites
- 1/361 Vacances originales
- 1/361 Vacances Originales
- 1/361 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 1/361 Vacances utiles
- 1/361 Vacances Utiles
- 1/361 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 269/361 International Annual Conference
- 170/361 Rights of Nature
- 170/361 Rights of Mother Earth
- 277/361 High Level Panel
- 69/361 Bar Camp
- 73/361 FabLabs
- 59/361 Hackathon
- 274/361 Participatory Research
- 133/361 Citizen Science
- 270/361 World Café Workshop
- 167/361 EcoTourism
- 168/361 Sustainable Tourism
- 127/361 Solidary Tourism
- 227/361 Nature Travels
- 74/361 CrowdFunding
- 115/361 Sustainable Finance
- 116/361 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 73/361 Ethical Finance
- 97/361 ThinkCamp
- 266/361 Blended Finance Party
- 229/361 Respectful Education
- 186/361 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 187/361 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 18/361 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 215/361 Appropriated Technologies
- 172/361 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 17/361 Networking