Programme : 13 to 17 December 2021
At Geneva United Nations, a One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to (...)
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 70/533 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 9/533 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 54/533 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 6/533 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 176/533 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 176/533 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 126/533 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 173/533 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 170/533 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 139/533 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 179/533 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 173/533 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 40/533 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 54/533 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 185/533 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 173/533 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 139/533 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 194/533 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 179/533 December 5: World Soil Day
- 173/533 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 73/533 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 54/533 January 24th : International Education Day
- 209/533 June 5: World Environment Day
- 533/533 UN, Geneva
- 533/533 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 3/533 Açores routard
- 3/533 Baleines Açores
- 6/533 Baleines Tadoussac
- 3/533 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 3/533 Mammifères Marins
- 3/533 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 3/533 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 3/533 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 3/533 Offre Emploi Drones
- 3/533 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 3/533 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 3/533 Recherche Scientifique
- 3/533 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 3/533 Vacances Açores Famille
- 3/533 Vacances avec les baleines
- 3/533 Vacances carnaval
- 3/533 Vacances de ski
- 3/533 Vacances Découverte
- 3/533 Vacances février
- 3/533 Vacances Insolites
- 3/533 Vacances originales
- 3/533 Vacances Originales
- 3/533 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 3/533 Vacances utiles
- 3/533 Vacances Utiles
- 3/533 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 379/533 International Annual Conference
- 271/533 Rights of Nature
- 268/533 Rights of Mother Earth
- 406/533 High Level Panel
- 180/533 Bar Camp
- 207/533 FabLabs
- 124/533 Hackathon
- 359/533 Participatory Research
- 219/533 Citizen Science
- 406/533 World Café Workshop
- 259/533 EcoTourism
- 262/533 Sustainable Tourism
- 222/533 Solidary Tourism
- 268/533 Nature Travels
- 213/533 CrowdFunding
- 250/533 Sustainable Finance
- 256/533 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 207/533 Ethical Finance
- 210/533 ThinkCamp
- 391/533 Blended Finance Party
- 277/533 Respectful Education
- 231/533 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 234/533 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 95/533 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 353/533 Appropriated Technologies
- 307/533 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 92/533 Networking