Programme : 13 to 17 December 2021
A One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to Change the World
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 37/346 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 9/346 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 35/346 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 4/346 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 141/346 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 141/346 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 85/346 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 139/346 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 137/346 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 54/346 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 143/346 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 139/346 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 17/346 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 35/346 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 147/346 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 139/346 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 129/346 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 154/346 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 143/346 December 5: World Soil Day
- 139/346 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 42/346 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 35/346 January 24th : International Education Day
- 162/346 June 5: World Environment Day
- 346/346 UN, Geneva
- 346/346 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 2/346 Açores routard
- 2/346 Baleines Açores
- 4/346 Baleines Tadoussac
- 2/346 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 2/346 Mammifères Marins
- 2/346 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 2/346 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 2/346 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 2/346 Offre Emploi Drones
- 2/346 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 2/346 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 2/346 Recherche Scientifique
- 2/346 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 2/346 Vacances Açores Famille
- 2/346 Vacances avec les baleines
- 2/346 Vacances carnaval
- 2/346 Vacances de ski
- 2/346 Vacances Découverte
- 2/346 Vacances février
- 2/346 Vacances Insolites
- 2/346 Vacances originales
- 2/346 Vacances Originales
- 2/346 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 2/346 Vacances utiles
- 2/346 Vacances Utiles
- 2/346 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 212/346 International Annual Conference
- 216/346 Rights of Nature
- 216/346 Rights of Mother Earth
- 231/346 High Level Panel
- 150/346 Bar Camp
- 116/346 FabLabs
- 50/346 Hackathon
- 235/346 Participatory Research
- 120/346 Citizen Science
- 231/346 World Café Workshop
- 210/346 EcoTourism
- 212/346 Sustainable Tourism
- 195/346 Solidary Tourism
- 214/346 Nature Travels
- 118/346 CrowdFunding
- 135/346 Sustainable Finance
- 137/346 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 116/346 Ethical Finance
- 182/346 ThinkCamp
- 220/346 Blended Finance Party
- 218/346 Respectful Education
- 197/346 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 199/346 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 74/346 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 235/346 Appropriated Technologies
- 211/346 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 72/346 Networking