At United Nations from 12 to 16 December 2022 - Week full (...)
A One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to Change the World
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 111/546 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 6/546 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 99/546 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 3/546 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 183/546 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 183/546 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 106/546 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 182/546 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 181/546 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 183/546 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 184/546 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 182/546 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 100/546 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 99/546 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 186/546 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 182/546 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 86/546 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 270/546 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 184/546 December 5: World Soil Day
- 182/546 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 114/546 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 99/546 January 24th : International Education Day
- 274/546 June 5: World Environment Day
- 546/546 UN, Geneva
- 546/546 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 1/546 Açores routard
- 1/546 Baleines Açores
- 2/546 Baleines Tadoussac
- 1/546 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 1/546 Mammifères Marins
- 1/546 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 1/546 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 1/546 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 2/546 Offre Emploi Drones
- 1/546 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 2/546 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 1/546 Recherche Scientifique
- 1/546 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 1/546 Vacances Açores Famille
- 1/546 Vacances avec les baleines
- 1/546 Vacances carnaval
- 1/546 Vacances de ski
- 1/546 Vacances Découverte
- 1/546 Vacances février
- 1/546 Vacances Insolites
- 1/546 Vacances originales
- 1/546 Vacances Originales
- 1/546 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 1/546 Vacances utiles
- 1/546 Vacances Utiles
- 1/546 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 362/546 International Annual Conference
- 192/546 Rights of Nature
- 192/546 Rights of Mother Earth
- 373/546 High Level Panel
- 114/546 Bar Camp
- 104/546 FabLabs
- 100/546 Hackathon
- 356/546 Participatory Research
- 186/546 Citizen Science
- 353/546 World Café Workshop
- 189/546 EcoTourism
- 190/546 Sustainable Tourism
- 90/546 Solidary Tourism
- 271/546 Nature Travels
- 105/546 CrowdFunding
- 205/546 Sustainable Finance
- 206/546 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 104/546 Ethical Finance
- 179/546 ThinkCamp
- 346/546 Blended Finance Party
- 273/546 Respectful Education
- 171/546 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 172/546 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 8/546 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 275/546 Appropriated Technologies
- 171/546 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 7/546 Networking