At United Nations from 12 to 16 December 2022 - Week full (...)
A One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to Change the World
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 113/559 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 3/559 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 86/559 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 2/559 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 180/559 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 180/559 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 200/559 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 179/559 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 178/559 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 188/559 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 181/559 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 179/559 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 100/559 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 85/559 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 184/559 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 179/559 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 81/559 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 251/559 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 182/559 December 5: World Soil Day
- 179/559 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 114/559 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 85/559 January 24th : International Education Day
- 256/559 June 5: World Environment Day
- 559/559 UN, Geneva
- 559/559 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 1/559 Açores routard
- 1/559 Baleines Açores
- 2/559 Baleines Tadoussac
- 1/559 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 1/559 Mammifères Marins
- 1/559 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 1/559 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 1/559 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 1/559 Offre Emploi Drones
- 1/559 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 1/559 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 1/559 Recherche Scientifique
- 1/559 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 1/559 Vacances Açores Famille
- 1/559 Vacances avec les baleines
- 1/559 Vacances carnaval
- 1/559 Vacances de ski
- 1/559 Vacances Découverte
- 1/559 Vacances février
- 1/559 Vacances Insolites
- 1/559 Vacances originales
- 1/559 Vacances Originales
- 1/559 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 1/559 Vacances utiles
- 1/559 Vacances Utiles
- 1/559 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 469/559 International Annual Conference
- 283/559 Rights of Nature
- 283/559 Rights of Mother Earth
- 478/559 High Level Panel
- 170/559 Bar Camp
- 229/559 FabLabs
- 130/559 Hackathon
- 450/559 Participatory Research
- 296/559 Citizen Science
- 478/559 World Café Workshop
- 280/559 EcoTourism
- 281/559 Sustainable Tourism
- 181/559 Solidary Tourism
- 347/559 Nature Travels
- 230/559 CrowdFunding
- 330/559 Sustainable Finance
- 331/559 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 229/559 Ethical Finance
- 177/559 ThinkCamp
- 473/559 Blended Finance Party
- 349/559 Respectful Education
- 247/559 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 248/559 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 106/559 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 395/559 Appropriated Technologies
- 293/559 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 102/559 Networking