A One-week High-Level Meeting inside the United Nations Building that Help you to Change the World.
Free attendance. (REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN AN ACCESS PASS TO UNITED NATIONS BUILDING) (REGISTRATION FORM HERE)
- For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ? (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Citizen Science to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals ? (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Pedagogy of Projects to succeed the challenges of Inclusive Education ; Community Service Learning Projects based learning, the Useful Travel ans Sustainable Tourism at service of Peace (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Advanced Intermediate Technologies as the most adequate solutions to Sustainable Development ?
- CrowdFunding and Finance for Peace and Sustainable Development (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Priorities for the Future & Transversal Solutions
...here are some examples of what the
OSI GENEVA FORUM provides you.
- Annual Public Convention of the ngo OSI (npo created in 1992).
- Allows you to participate in discussions and advancements on subjects dealing with the work of ECOSOC within the areas of implications of Objectif Sciences International.
- Meetings, trade and public debate platform for collaboration and communication between Permanent Representations of Governments, NGOs, Scientists,
- and YOU!
- Workshops and meetings for all UN officials, NGOs and countries that wish to attend.
- Guests are Journalists, Experts, Scientists, Financiers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Philanthropists, Heads of State, Ambassadors.
- The Palais des Nations - United Nations Office Geneva (to know exact rooms, please look at the detailed program below)
- from Monday 10 to Friday 14 December, with video projection (Speakers in English and French, debates in English, Spanish, French)
- Access Map : (please find here detailed practical informations)
Here the detailled Programme of the GENEVA FORUM of December 2019
See also this link for the Plenary Annual International Conference on Rights of Nature : "For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ?"
FREE ACCESS WITH OPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION FEES (NETWORKING DINER etc.) – ACCESS PASS MANDATORY: REGISTRATION REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE DON’T WAIT TO REGISTER
Par Ouangraoua p mady
Je desire participer à la conference de l'onu sur l'education.
Par Sujit Kumar Datta
It will be pleasure to be part of it. And valuable to share the experiences gathered.
Par ALI MUSSA MWADINI
Dear all Friends in Peace I greet you all in True Peace & Solidarity. My name is Ali Mussa Mwadini and I am the Founder of our Organization, and currently voluntarily working as Executive Secretary & Peace Activist and Founder of Zanzibar City of Peace Clubs Project. Our Organization Zanzibar Peace, Truth & Transparency Association (ZPTTA NGO), is committed to build a True Culture of peace & peace related issues. True Culture of peace is essential prerequisite, because without peace it will not be possible to achieve the level of trust, cooperation, or inclusiveness necessary to solve these challenges as, violent conflicts, depute and war let alone empower the institution and organization necessary to help address them. We believe, without the appropriate measures and Community understanding of the factors that support peace, it is not possible to know what polices, what project and programs work needed to be implemented to bring Positive Peace in the country. Zanzibar Peace, Truth & Transparency Association is a Non government, non- profit, non political welfare and non- Military, registered in Zanzibar with its headquarters in Zanzibar Town. ZPTTA NGO is working in both two Islands Unguja and Pemba, to respond to the NEEDS of people living in the rural communities and in Town, in True positive Peace & Peace Related issues, Human Rights, Gender Issues and Non violence way of life in Zanzibar Community. Our Organization (ZPTTA NGO) is struggling against the calamities such as Disputes, Violence, Conflicts, Terrorism and Genocide. As our Organization contemplated our work as an educator of True Culture of Peace, Conflict resolution on the Peaceful means Democracy, Interfaith & Gender equality. We are quite aware How do we do this? How do we go beyond trying to just change people's minds, to reaching people's hearts? I have a sense that it lies in personal relationships, reaching across divides, in true dialogue for understanding—often starting with our own families and our neighbors We believe that only through joint action can we break the cycle of violence Our direction is that of nonviolent struggle, and we call on both nations to join us to achieve peace and reconciliation in Zanzibar Community, through Zanzibar City of Peace Clubs Peace does not happen by itself; it requires commitment, perseverance and continuing efforts. LET US UNITE FOR ZANZIBAR CITY OF PEACE & CITY OF PEACE CLUBS TO CHANGE ZANZIBAR COMMUNITY I thank you, Yours in peace ALI MUSSA MWADINI EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, PEACE ACTIVIST & FOUNDER OF ZANZIBAR CITY OF PEACE CLUBS (ZPTTA NGO ZANZIBAR) PHONE:+255-777-451257 ( Passport N0 AB 491794
Submit a testimonial
Ask a question