Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Women empowerment and gender equality: towards economic growth and poverty (...)
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Programme : 13 to 17 December 2021
At Geneva United Nations, a One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to (...)
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
- 40/287 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 6/287 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 73/287 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 4/287 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 52/287 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 52/287 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 65/287 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 50/287 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 48/287 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 154/287 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 54/287 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 50/287 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 16/287 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 73/287 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 58/287 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 50/287 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 38/287 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 99/287 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 54/287 December 5: World Soil Day
- 50/287 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 42/287 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 73/287 January 24th : International Education Day
- 107/287 June 5: World Environment Day
- 287/287 UN, Geneva
- 287/287 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 2/287 Açores routard
- 2/287 Baleines Açores
- 4/287 Baleines Tadoussac
- 2/287 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 2/287 Mammifères Marins
- 2/287 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 2/287 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 2/287 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 4/287 Offre Emploi Drones
- 2/287 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 5/287 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 2/287 Recherche Scientifique
- 2/287 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 2/287 Vacances Açores Famille
- 2/287 Vacances avec les baleines
- 2/287 Vacances carnaval
- 2/287 Vacances de ski
- 2/287 Vacances Découverte
- 2/287 Vacances février
- 2/287 Vacances Insolites
- 2/287 Vacances originales
- 2/287 Vacances Originales
- 2/287 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 2/287 Vacances utiles
- 2/287 Vacances Utiles
- 2/287 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 201/287 International Annual Conference
- 105/287 Rights of Nature
- 105/287 Rights of Mother Earth
- 217/287 High Level Panel
- 97/287 Bar Camp
- 158/287 FabLabs
- 111/287 Hackathon
- 223/287 Participatory Research
- 199/287 Citizen Science
- 217/287 World Café Workshop
- 99/287 EcoTourism
- 101/287 Sustainable Tourism
- 85/287 Solidary Tourism
- 140/287 Nature Travels
- 160/287 CrowdFunding
- 176/287 Sustainable Finance
- 178/287 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 158/287 Ethical Finance
- 111/287 ThinkCamp
- 209/287 Blended Finance Party
- 144/287 Respectful Education
- 124/287 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 126/287 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 59/287 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 184/287 Appropriated Technologies
- 164/287 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 53/287 Networking