Fermented products are increasingly found in our food. Their consumption has many positive health effects. Fermentation creates, among other things, antibacterial molecules that are responsible for these benefits. These molecules are part of a real diversity of microorganisms that can be produced at home, provided we understand how they work.
Develop your projects, create your business...
The GENEVA FORUM invites you to propose your solutions in this field.
Indeed, thanks to the fermentation process used to produce vitamins, amino acids or lactic ferments, fermented foods help strengthen the immune system and thus fight against certain diseases and better resist the presence of viruses.
Beyond physical benefits such as better healing and energy intake, the consumption of fermented products leads to better mental health.
Citizens are now able to produce their own fermented food products. To help them better understand this phenomenon and apply it, participatory research projects must be set up in order to :
- Compare the microbiological composition of different fermented food products depending on various factors such as the fermentation process adopted
- Determine the impact of the various stages of manufacture of a fermented food on its physico-chemical and sensory characteristics (texture, color, smell, taste, composition ...).
- Research the potential for evaluating the composition of microorganisms by learning to taste and comparative tasting
In the face of the significant growth of the world’s population, the problems surrounding food production and health crises are becoming more and more numerous. There is a growing need to offer rich and healthy alternative food products and to encourage citizens to eat with home-made products.
The stakes that are emerging are then to apprehend, understand and transmit the necessary and sufficient steps for the elaboration of a fermented product as well as the microbiological diversity present in these fermented preparations.
Suggest a solution !
If you wish, you can present, alone or with others, your proposals to the UN and you will be accompanied in the creation and development of activities based on these proposals.
|Come with your ideas, prepare yourself, and participate actively in the workshops of the GENEVA FORUM. Meet your future teammates and get ready to actively change the world!|
If you wish to propose a solution to the World in this field :
1) Search and select the International Conference at the UN on which you want to present your idea or solution by consulting this list of GENEVA FORUM Conferences (click here)
2) Fill in the form to submit the abstract (a summary) of your presentation (click here), stating "Yes" in the box "Is your presentation, a proposal for a disruptive technology ?"
3) Come at the next GENEVA FORUM, and give a short presentation of 5 minutes (pitch) and then participate in the one hour workshop following your presentation, with GENEVA FORUM participants who will want to move forward with you.
|On site, our team of one-on-one meetings will welcome you in a specific way as a carrier of alternative solutions, and will be in charge in particular of :|
| || || |
Ask a question