Lately, we have been able to witness the rise of new technologies. This is notably the case of electronics, which is widely used for hobbies or commercial purposes. However, these objects can also have an innovative use within social, humanitarian and environmental projects.
Develop your projects, create your business...
The GENEVA FORUM invites you to propose your solutions in this field.
Indeed, the increasingly widespread access to electronic tools is broadening the scope of what is possible in terms of innovation. These new technologies have many advantages:
- The accessibility of electronics to populations would enable them to increase their agility, as they could set up initiatives with a real impact on their individual or collective lives ;
- Combined with the rise of drones and robotics, electronics would enable the automation of painful and repetitive tasks, increase the skills of populations, and expand opportunities.
A major problem that has emerged, particularly in developing countries, is the management of electronic waste. In this way, in addition to ambitious initiatives concerning access to these technologies, there is also a need for innovation in terms of e-waste:
- Promote recycling, for both economic and environmental reasons ;
- Develop know-how, as a last resort, to destroy this waste while reducing the impact on the environment and on the health of the inhabitants as much as possible.
In conclusion, electronics offers many advantages for innovation and development throughout the world. Disruptive solutions must be found both in the dissemination of knowledge and materials and in the management of these and the waste they produce. We are counting on you!
Suggest a solution !
If you wish, you can present, alone or with others, your proposals to the UN and you will be accompanied in the creation and development of activities based on these proposals.
|Come with your ideas, prepare yourself, and participate actively in the workshops of the GENEVA FORUM. Meet your future teammates and get ready to actively change the world!|
If you wish to propose a solution to the World in this field :
1) Search and select the International Conference at the UN on which you want to present your idea or solution by consulting this list of GENEVA FORUM Conferences (click here)
2) Fill in the form to submit the abstract (a summary) of your presentation (click here), stating "Yes" in the box "Is your presentation, a proposal for a disruptive technology ?"
3) Come at the next GENEVA FORUM, and give a short presentation of 5 minutes (pitch) and then participate in the one hour workshop following your presentation, with GENEVA FORUM participants who will want to move forward with you.
|On site, our team of one-on-one meetings will welcome you in a specific way as a carrier of alternative solutions, and will be in charge in particular of :|
| || || |
| || || |
Ask a question